Sunday 15 February 2009

Self-damaging Obsession

Today I was driven to write about my current obsession thanks to my friend, Alma who is also my coursemate and housemate and roommate(wow!).I know that this obsession is really gonna eat me alive but somehow I can't get it out of my system. Oh by the way, right now I'm obsessed with Kkotboda Namja (Boys Before Flowers/Hana Yori Dango Korean Version).

I've been obsessed with Korean d/m for ages (I started watching them when I was in standard 5 if I'm not mistaken), but of all the dramas I've watched, Kkkotboda Namja is absolutely, undoubtedly the best among the best! It topped my list of all-time favourite Korean Dramas!Even though I know how the story goes (I watched Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden), this version just keeps me attached by its exciting plot (they change here and there) and the handsome and charming F4 especially Gu Jun Pyo (the leader with the curly hair)!!!!!He just swept me off my feet and I can't get enough of him! The way he smiles, the way he walks, the way he talks...ah! Gu Jun Pyo SARANGHAE!!!

Don't smile at me like that! You're gonna burst my heart out of my chest!


Gu Jun Pyo isn't the only one in the drama with good looks though...his close friends or should I say members of the great F4 are also mesmerizing looking. Yi Jung (Kim Bum) for example, has the face of a baby.hahaha..he's even prettier that the lead actress! He's too innocent looking that being a player doesn't suit him at all. I anticipate the relationship between Ga Eul and Yi Jung to grow coz they just look very cute together!!!!Two thumbs up for excellent selection of cast!

This is the first time that I had to wait to watch an episode of a korean drama. Usually I just buy the DVD and watch them all at once. I hate to wait but I don't mind waiting for an episode to come out on the internet. I like this feeling especially when it's Kkotboda Namja!Hahahaha...I'm weird!

And Alma, I know you watched this drama first and I thank you for reminding me of its existence but I have to say that Gu Jun Pyo is mine. He's mine babeh! You can take Ji Hoo if you want...I won't mind!wahahaha...I'm still the one who realized that they were making a korean version of Hana Yori Dango! Remember?

I don't usually share things with people but for you, Alma, I'll make an exception. I don't mind you watching the episodes that I've downloaded, instead I insist you watch! And I'm sorry for making you waste your time watching the drama instead of studying but I have no control over your mind and body...wahahaha...I'm such a bad influence!

P/S: once again Alma, I advice you to forget everything that has to do with Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden while you're watching Kkotboda Namja. You'll just ruin the suspense!

No comments: