Tuesday 21 April 2009

Hyprocrite?

Am I a hypocrite?
what does hypocrite mean actually?
I was told that hypocrite is when you tend to pretend to be someone else or to express your feelings in one way when actually you're totally (/feeling) the opposite!
Am I being a hypocrite?
reading this one comment from my friend about being a hypocrite made me think about it....
yes..i am a happy-go-lucky person...housemates approved!but i do sometimes feel lonely or angry or tense...all those negative feelings one shouldn't be having on a happy day...
I smile a lot that I think my jaw has loosen out of place...ahaha...
do smiling and laughing when you feel angry or sad mean you're being a hypocrite?
I guess in some weird ways that's true but some other odd ways,being a hypocrite in order to make other people happy can be accepted...(right?)
What's the point on being an honest straightforward person when all you can do is hurt the people around you?

I don't know whether I'm a hypocrite or not however I do seldom feel like one just by looking at those who look at you differently...they make you think there's something wrong with what you're doing or what you're being or the way you're acting at that moment!

PS:I mean no harm!PEACE!

No comments: