Wednesday 24 August 2011

Dalam Usaha...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~

Assalamualaikum kawan2...

Eh bile eh kali terakhir saye menulis merepek di sini? Rase macam dh lame je...rindu plak nak menaip. Tapi I've been having this major extreme super duper writer's block sampai I don't know what to write. Idea utk menulis tu xdtg2. Ini pon xberidea jugak sebenarnye, cume nak mengisi la sedikit dari mase lapang yang ade. (xlapang pon, banyak kerja rumah kne buat ni~)

First of all, I'm back ladies! (and guys? hurmm) I'm here in my beloved country, Malaysia truly Asia~ It's been a while since I landed my foot here, about 5 days ago. It feels more than that actually because time moves so slowww. I want it to fly faster but at the same time I want it to stop altogether. Why faster, you ask? Because nak balik kampung, nak kuar dr terperuk dalam rumah ni... And why stop the time? Because I don't want to go back to Jakarta. Wuwuwu... But I can't avoid the inevitable, right? I bought the tickets already. TT-TT

On a serious note...

Hmmm, when I think back of the time when I was younger (eceeyyy, cm dh tue sgt je..baru 21!), I feel blessed because I've seen changes...I felt them (the changes). And I'm so grateful that I was shown, if not all but a glimpse of the light. Even a shimmer of the 'light' is enough to bring me to my senses. I feel blessed that I think about it. Unlike the younger me, who runs around aimlessly, without a purpose (metaphorically). It's a constant struggle. It's a constant battle. I'm still not there yet by the way. I'm faaaaaaaar from it but I want to try to reach there in time. I want to make the difference, but I have to train the heart first. Train...train...train....chu3~ Oh, train...don't leave me behind! (Apela yang Asyiqin ni ckp agaknye? ahahaha....)

Xcukup besar sebenarnye usaha tu. Otak, work with me! Kne brainwash Asyiqin ni! Ok, dh la...dr tadi mengarut je. Baik la buat bende berfaedah sikit. =.="

Mari kite kejar!! Lari-lari sampai xleh berdiri. Ok, not to that extend la. huhuhu..

Tatatititutu...

No comments: