Wednesday 18 March 2009

It's Only A Game....

There's this one early night, Mazni and I played badminton with Emi and Yus, and we had so much fun laughing and teasing at each other for not playing properly, I missed several easy balls (I'm not suppose to call them balls but who cares...), so did Mazni, Emi and Yus. I guessed those two (Emi and Yus) wanted to play a real game against Mazni and I but we were playing so stupidly that they opted to just play along.
And when I missed hitting the shuttlecock (I tend to do that often), they all laughed as if I'm the only clown there. They were no better than me to say the least.haha...ok2...
maybe Emi and Yus were just being polite...who knows??
After maybe about half an hour playing, Emi and Yus gave up(huhuhu~) and asked Syasya and Cap to take their spot.
And the new game begins...Mazni and I split up and mix it up...(meaning Mazni teamed up with Syasya and Cap with me)....
That game was a bit dull and lifeless...We didn't laugh...(Well Mazni n I did laugh a lot but the other two were like serious and seek-for-revenge-looking)
We didn't have as much fun as the previous game...hmm...(*disappointed*)
Maybe they were too shy or just plain competitive...Forgivable...
I just hope to have a fun and exciting game of badminton...
we're not pros here so don't expect too much from us...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

saba...depa tu tgh ade aura chong wei dalam badan tuh...

Asyiqin said...

haha...hmm..maybe you're right...
mentang2 la Chong Wei br mng lwn ngan Lin Dan...
dorg pon nk ikut same la tuh...
ahahaha...

Anonymous said...

hahaha...exactly what i meant