Sunday 15 March 2009

I've Mastered The Impossible...

haha...I've mastered another skill-->typing in absolute darkness!!!

One night,my friends and I were watching this movie called Hide and Seek and since it was more or less a thriller movie, one of my friends suggested on switching off all the lights for dramatic effect. halfway through the movie I remembered that I haven't done my assignment. So I started typing away in spite the darkness...I found out that typing in the dark was utterly hard...Even though I knew where all the letters were but I ended up writing complete gibberish. I practiced and practiced and finally I was able to type with minimal errors...and I mean very little! I felt fantastic...it was as if I didn't have to look at the keyboard. Hihihi....

BUT!I warn you guys...do not do what I did...It's bad for your eyes!Take good care of them and do not read in the dark...

No comments: