Monday 8 November 2010

Pelik2 la anda ni...

Assalamualaikum...

I think I've found out another hobby of mine. Can it be called a hobby? I don't know but I like doing it. Let us first find out the meaning out "hobby".

hobby - an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation.

Ok, let's see. It is an activity, check! It is for pleasure and relaxation. It's relaxing, check! It wouldn't qualify as an occupation anyways, so check! Check, check, check. Therefore, it is considered a hobby. There!

What is that hobby? Ahaaaa...here comes the answer to that question.

It's...filling out forms. Ahaha...syoookkkk~ Tapi3, ade downside to that. I hate when it comes to things that I have difficulty providing the desired information.

Pelik2 la Asyiqin ni. Wokeys, tu je nk bgtau. Ahaha...sgt la membosankan, cm xde bnde lain nk cite. Bwek!

No comments: