Wednesday 21 October 2009

My Current Craze~

Assalamualaikum~

Unlike the weeks before, this week has been particularly pleasant with a bit of buziness during the PBL sessions which were stressful, to say the least. But all the "mandiri"s really help conquer my mind and body over those uninvited and unwanted feelings. So, what I did during all those free time after lectures was..what else? Watching korean drama! There's a new drama just recently "debuted" on the 7th of October and I think it's very fresh and unique despite the religious belief displayed most of the first episode.


Very refreshing! New sides being shown by each of the casts...

The name of the drama is You're Beautiful and if I'm calculating right, today is the day the fifth episode being aired. But clearly I have to wait a little later for me to be able to download it plus subtitles will be out much2 later which a bit frustrating...nonetheless, much appreciation to the subbers who worked really hard to satisfy the kdrama fanatics (which includes me..ahaha).

I don't want to ruin the excitement that I know you all fanatics out there are feeling now. So I will skip with the synopsis of the first 4 episodes. *Actually I watched the 3rd n 4th episodes without subtitle..so I can't really tell how the story goes, I just assume things go my way..ahaha*

No comments: