Friday 4 December 2009

So that's how relief feels like...

Assalamualaikum~

Ok...first of all, I want to congratulate to those who passed the philosophy of science test! I'm so proud of you guys~ huhuhuh...

Like I expressed through an entry not too long ago, the subject I just mentioned above was a killer one! I could not understand it at all. Not even after reading and brainstorming (as if!!) several times from cover to cover (tipu..tipu..tipu!!!).

So there I was...sleeping like a baby on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. Then I heard something terrifying, horrific, eerie, bloodcurdling, hair-raising, spine-tingling and mind-bothering phrase. "Result filsafat dah keluar". NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I got goosebumps and my heart races and pounding like I'd seen a ghost or something. With absolute bravery, I asked my friend to tag along with me and discover the truth whether or not I pass the exam. Before that, I heard that a couple of my friends passed with flying colours. That gave me hope, thinking that I could achieve what they had achieved although I knew I answered like a 5 year-old girl on an algebra question.

Eventually, I looked at the board with the results stamped on it. I searched my name and discovered that I passed. Alhamdulillah~ Though, I'm not proud with what I got. It could have been better but I know my limits. At least I don't have to burn the midnight oil anymore...

Because of that, I figured out how relief feels like~

Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.
~Denis Waitley

2 comments:

Hammad0 said...

hahaha...lawak la katun

Asyiqin said...

Cartoon je???