Monday 26 March 2012

The best part

Bismillah~
Assalamualaikum...

So, today...we went to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah or TMII for short. It was planned a long time ago but only now that we got the time to go there. Hurm, more or less the same things, went to Taman Budaya Tionghoa, tgk ikan air tawar, taman serangga and kupu2, musium perajurit, tgk cite T-Rex jap, tgk 4D theatre, replika rumah2, cable car..balik.

And the best part is...the sky. It's when I saw the clouds while in the cable car that I became hyped up. It was so beautiful I couldn't stop talking about it. My friends who were in the cable car with me most probably shut themselves down as I was babbling away about it. Let me just show you what I saw.


The first picture, I captured it right after the cable car started moving towards the other end. So, I didn't get to see the bigger view of the clouds. I just saw the sun behind that shark-head-looking cloud. It was beautiful enough to get me started talking. And as the cable car moved farther away, to the opposite side of taman mini...I saw this, the bigger picture. 



Subhanallah~ I felt like crying. I'm so blessed. =) And suddenly, all the mishaps seems like nothing as I have this to appreciate.You can't see it clearly from these pictures (maybe you can click on the picture). Basically, the light from the sun was obstructed by the clouds to reach land, so it casts shadows. Hope I can see that every minute of every day. Actually, I just have to look closely and I will see it. =) Oh, so many reasons to smile~ ^___________________________^ 

No comments: