Monday 22 December 2008

'MAGGIE' a day keeps the stomachache away...

dear diary,

I am so hungry!!!I haven't eaten yet and I'm hoping there's more food for me to consume other than that Maggie...I'm sick of them already!Plizzz help me!!!I don't have a license n obviously can't drive!at least to a restaurant to buy some food n drinks!I've been having this stomachache since last night.I can't seem to find anything in that bloody kitchen for me to eat!well...EXCEPT MAGGIE!I need nutritious food like vegetables n fruits...but those in the fridge are rotten and ugly-looking...eeww!!!I need vitamin A, B, C, D, E and K!minerals...carbs...fats(not too much!)...water...ect.or else I'll die of starvation!someone pliz come and bring some food!if not a pizza...KFC would be okay!hahahaha...SERIOUSLY,I really need food!

No comments: