Friday 24 July 2009

Sunset~

Assalamualaikum~

Today, on my way back from my dad's office (I had to follow him to work every day) I saw the most magnificent view. Since my dad had a meeting and finished late today, we had to return home a bit late at about 7.10pm. To reach home from his office, it took about 45 minutes and everyday we pass by all the tall buildings and skyscrapers of Kuala Lumpur. In the car, since I got nothing to do except looking out from the window beside me, I used every single minute there to appreciate all the splendour views and the majestically picturesque scenery of the sun setting right in front of my naked eyes. It was so beautiful that I nearly cried in the car but thankfully I could control my tear glands from excreting the easily flowing fluid from my eyes. Sadly I didn't bring my phone to capture the moment *great!*. Not long after that which was about 5 minutes later, I couldn't see the sun anymore. I just wish that I could see it every day. It was mesmerizing and I am thankful that I'm still alive to experience such thing here on Earth. I also hope there are less tall buildings here in KL coz they are blocking my view. I couldn't see anything but the buildings...like what my dad said, the occupants of one of the buildings could only see the occupants of the next building...no view, no scenery, no nothing! hmmm...


Listening to: Goodbye by Miley Cyrus

No comments: