Wednesday 21 January 2009

Bowling Mania...

I've been avoiding it for quite some time and recently I realized that I couldn't hold my desire much longer.Bowling has been the one and only sport that I'm good at (besides netball) and I've been wanting to touch the oh-so-beautiful-slightly-oily-round-house-ball for ages now!If I'm not mistaken,the last time I played was before I entered college which was about 7 months ago...WOW!I didn't realized I haven't "visited" a bowling alley for more than half a year!That's a new world record!hahaha...

Anyway, last week when our council members suggested for a game or two of bowling, I went hysterical...or not. But I was surely excited about it! And we only had to pay RM5 for three games and a pair of bowling shoes! That's was ridiculously cheap! especially when you're in Selangor. It should at least cost us RM10 each. Even though the prices were halved, there's still some of us that refused to come and enjoy themselves. That's a pity because they were missing the best time of their college lives! I understand that they may not know how to bowl but who cares anyway? Most of us were amateurs and that didn't stop them from having a whale of a time! The rest of us were having so much fun that a number of people were willing to fork out more money for extra games! There's a couple of us that played 6 games in a row!

I captured some photos but I have to upload them later coz this computer I'm using is ancient!


[EDITED]


1 comment:

nurfaizah.hasim said...

hahahaha...
jom men kt mahkota parde..
aish..